Sunday, February 11, 2007

It's my life

My name is Sevil Sena. I was born in İstanbul but I'm from Rize. I have a sister. Her name is Serenay but I say "Sere-nay-nay-nay".. She is 17 years old. I like listening to my sister's songs because her songs always make me smile. She plays guitar and sings song very well.
I take the photos in my free time and when I was sad, I took the photos. I feel happy. I write composition and poem. when I was 15 years old, I started work. I'm a journalist. Firstly I worked Radikal Kültür Sanat. Secondly I worked İhlas New Press and I worked Milliyet Cumartesi&Pazar 2 years ago. I like my job because I like people and life and according to my chef and my teachers I became famous journalist and photograper. That's good..
I live in İstanbul because It's big city. I like going out. I have free time after the school and at the weekends I usually go out with my friends. We usually go to nargile cafe. I sometimes do shopping with my friend. We sometimes go to cinema. I neverever go out alone because I don't like myself.. I make a joke:) I like myself but I sometimes feel sensetive and I'm bored myself.

2 comments:

BeyzaY said...

What a nice introduction Sena! I really like the way you write. I'm sure you're going to be successful jounalist in the future. I look forward to seeing more posts in you blog.
Best wishes
Beyza

elizabeth_anne said...

sevilsena - hi
I wanted to read your blog, but I am a grandmother and so I cannot see as well as I used to - and I couldn't read the black writing on the dark colour of the background. Could you find out how to change the colour of the letters - if they were white I think it would be easier to read. You certainly have written a lot - you must be a good pupil.
Elizabeth (in Grenoble)